Registration Fee of $50 for the first child
and $25 for each additional child
Ballet 4 & Beginning Pointe
Ballet 5 & Intermediate Pointe
Ballet 6 & Advanced Pointe
Information and Policies
* Tuition is based on a budgeted program – operating for 9 months, September through May, instead of the number of classes in a month. Tuition is not pro-rated.
* A 10% discount will be given to Military Families OR Families with More than 1 Child (Proof of Military ID required)
* A $10 late fee is added after the 10th of each month.
* A $35 charge for all returned checks.
* ALL tuition and fees are non-refundable.
* The full monthly tuition is due regardless of attendance.
* Notification of withdrawal must be submitted in writing to office (not teacher) BEFORE the 1st of the month.
* The office must be notified in advance of absences, make up classes, and any requests to switch class days.
CODE OF CONDUCT
* Students must arrive to class with hair in a neat bun, in the correct color/style leotard, and tights with no holes! And don’t forget your ballet slippers!
* No jewelry may be worn in class.
* We hold our school to a high standard and we expect our students to respect all teachers and fellow students.
*It is up to the individual student to keep up with their own personal belongings. Our organization is not responsible for any borrowed, stolen, or lost items.
*No cell phones, food, or drinks are allowed in the studios. All cell phones must be turned off or on silent.
*If at any point a student steals or goes through another student's belongings/property without their permission, they will be immediately released from the school and not allowed to come back.
* The students of the Alabama River Region Ballet will participate in an annual recital in April.
* All tuition and fees must be paid in full in order for students to perform.
* Rehearsals will be held within the class period.
* There will be a dress rehearsal in the theatre the day before the recital.
* Recital requires teamwork so please make sure you are fully capable of committing to the full class time required.
* Recital Fee is $140 for first student & $120 for each additional dancer in family. This cost includes, but is not limited to covering the theater rental, lighting, scenery, and technical crew. It also includes one costume. There will be a $60 fee for each additional costume if student is in additional dances.
* Levels are based on age, but students may be moved up or down at the discretion of the teacher.
* To register for the Jazz and Contemporary Modern classes, the student must also be enrolled in ballet.
Any classes missed due to holiday, illness, or any other excusable absence may be made up on another day that the class is offered. Please see office to receive a make up class slip to be handed to the teacher.